WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that allows users to communicate with each other through text, voice, and video. One of the features of the app is the ability to go live and share a live video with your contacts. Here’s a step-by-step guide to going live on WhatsApp:
- Update your WhatsApp app. In order to go live on WhatsApp, you will need to have the latest version of the app installed on your phone. To update the app, go to the App Store or Google Play Store, search for WhatsApp, and tap “Update.”
- Open a chat with the person or group you want to go live with. To go live on WhatsApp, you will need to open a chat with the person or group you want to share the live video with. You can do this by going to the Chats tab, finding the chat you want to open, and tapping on it.
- Tap the camera icon. Once you’re in the chat, tap the camera icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will open the camera viewfinder.
- Enable live mode. To go live on WhatsApp, you will need to enable live mode by tapping the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and selecting “Live Video.”
- Customize your live video. Before you go live, you can customize your live video by tapping the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and selecting “Live Video Settings.” Here, you can choose who can see your live video (e.g. only your contacts, everyone), turn on or off comments, and more.
- Start your live video. Once you’ve customized your live video settings, tap the “Go Live” button to start your live video. Your contacts will receive a notification that you are going live, and they can join the live video by tapping the notification.
- End your live video. To end your live video, tap the red “Stop” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will stop the live video and end it for all of your contacts.